The miracle birth of our little baby girls Emerson & Stella
Friday, September 14, 2007
Sept. 14, 2007 cont...Emerson's restless
Here's little Emerson restless trying to move around in her incubator. So adorable.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Emily & James I know the two of you are very proud of these precious itty bitty girls. Certainly life would have been easier for them as well as the families if they would have been born at the expected time. As you know & I'm sure many have said to you "God has a purpose for everything...He's timing is perfect". However, I think the girls got excited with all the gifts they got at the shower and wanted to come out & play. lol
Although I'm a Nurse, I have not worked in a neonatal unit. I think if I had I would still be so amazed at God's handy work...so tiny, tiny human beings!!
Are the girls eyes covered because of not being developed fully & because they would normally still be in the darkness of Emily's tummy?
Emily are you getting to stay at the hospital near the girls, if so, how long will you get to?
Can the girls only be held while in the incubator? It looks as if the girls are being fed through a nasal gastric tube, is that true? I think everyone would be interested in knowing what the different lines are for.
Thanks for the pics and info. The Benson's remain in my prayers.
Emily And James the girls are beautiful. We are so glad they are getting stronger each day. We love you all. Love and prayers. Aunt Pat and Uncle Odell
Yes the girls eyes are being covered because of the development as well as cover from the bright light that is on them because of being jondus(sp?) Emily and I are still in the hospital near the girls but Emily will be discharged tomorrow (Sept. 15), so that's when we'll start the daily trips to Columbia to be with the girls. The girls can only be touched in the incubator. In a few days when they're off the resperator we'll be able to get them out and hold them. To be honest, I don't know what all the tubes and wires are for, and I think for our sake we may not want to know. As long as they're doing as good as they are, we're happy. Thanks for all the prayers we really appreciate it. Please continue to pray for our little miracles. Thank you!!
4 comments:
Emily & James I know the two of you are very proud of these precious itty bitty girls. Certainly life would have been easier for them as well as the families if they would have been born at the expected time. As you know & I'm sure many have said to you "God has a purpose for everything...He's timing is perfect". However, I think the girls got excited with all the gifts they got at the shower and wanted to come out & play. lol
Although I'm a Nurse, I have not worked in a neonatal unit. I think if I had I would still be so amazed at God's handy work...so tiny, tiny human beings!!
Are the girls eyes covered because of not being developed fully & because they would normally still be in the darkness of Emily's tummy?
Emily are you getting to stay at the hospital near the girls, if so, how long will you get to?
Can the girls only be held while in the incubator? It looks as if the girls are being fed through a nasal gastric tube, is that true? I think everyone would be interested in knowing what the different lines are for.
Thanks for the pics and info. The Benson's remain in my prayers.
Melanie
Emily And James the girls are beautiful. We are so glad they are getting stronger each day. We love you all. Love and prayers. Aunt Pat and Uncle Odell
Yes the girls eyes are being covered because of the development as well as cover from the bright light that is on them because of being jondus(sp?) Emily and I are still in the hospital near the girls but Emily will be discharged tomorrow (Sept. 15), so that's when we'll start the daily trips to Columbia to be with the girls. The girls can only be touched in the incubator. In a few days when they're off the resperator we'll be able to get them out and hold them. To be honest, I don't know what all the tubes and wires are for, and I think for our sake we may not want to know. As long as they're doing as good as they are, we're happy. Thanks for all the prayers we really appreciate it. Please continue to pray for our little miracles. Thank you!!
Thanks Aunt Pat and Uncle Odell. We love and miss you guys. Please continue to pray for our little girls. Love you
Post a Comment