Mommy holding Stella
Monday, September 17, 2007
Sept. 17, 2007
Today was a great day for our girls as well as for Emily and I. The girls were able to come off of the chest tube and now just have a tube up their nose. They're basically breathing on their own right now. The girls have come off their antibiotics as well as their medicine to lower their blood pressure. I was able to change Stella's diaper which was awesome but weird at the same time! Emerson got fed for the first time this afternoon and they're hoping to feed Stella tomorrow if everything works out well. Emily was able to hold Stella for the first time and I was able to hold Emerson for the first time. The feeling of holding your child for the first time is unbelievable. I will never forget that feeling. Here are some pics from the day!!
Mommy holding Stella
Daddy holding Emerson
Mommy holding Stella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Morning, The pictures are beautiful, what a thrill to be able to hold those little angels. I can't hardly wait each day to see and hear how they are doing. this is realy a neat thing to be albe to do. We love and miss you guys. Aunt Pat And Uncle Odell
Mr.Beson your babies are so cute there beautiful little girls your lucky to have too of them well gotta get back to my homework..bye!!!
Post a Comment