Daddy finally gets to hold his other little girl Stella!!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Sept. 18, 2007
Today was another good day for the girls. Emily and I were both able to hold the girls again. I got to hold Stella for the first time and Emily got to hold Emerson again. Emerson is taking eating very well. Stella's valve in her heart has not yet closed yet. She was given more medicine today to help close it by tomorrow. We'll find out tomorrow if the valve closes then she'll be able to eat...if not she'll probably be transferred to St. Louis Children's Hospital for surgery to close the valve. Please be praying that the valve closes so my little girl doesn't have to go through surgery. Thank you again for all your prayers. Here's a few pics from the day!
Daddy finally gets to hold his other little girl Stella!!
Daddy holding Stella
Daddy finally gets to hold his other little girl Stella!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You continue to be in our prayers. Thank you for putting this blog up so we can see the girls' progress.
We pray for strength and growth for your precious girls. Imagine the witness they are for God at their young age!
God Bless You!
Tina Harms and Family
Hey james and emily, the girls look better everyday. I wish so much i could be there with you and see them. I am glad they are getting stronger and things are getting better. I will be talking to you guys later. Love ya!
Your mom let me know what was going on and gave me the site name. The office and I are keeping you and the girls in our prayers. Thank you for putting up the blog so we can see the progress.
Keep your heads up!!!
Sara Munchel (remember me..i'm married to Matt's brother)
Thank you for taking the time to share you pictures and updates with us. You are in our prayers.
Debi Miller
My sister works with you there at school and sent an e-mail to me of your blog site so I could pray along with everyone for your sweet and precious little girls. I love their names by the way.
Just wanted you to know I'm praying for them. And for you both that our Lord Jesus will give you both-- comfort, peace and strength too.
God's richest blessings to you both and to Emerson & Stella!
Post a Comment