Thursday, September 20, 2007
Sept. 20, 2007
The girls are doing great. Stella is doing good and is stable at St. Louis Children's Hospital waiting to have her procedure done at noon tomorrow. Please keep my little girl in all your prayers tomorrow. Emily is in St. Louis with her. I went and saw Emerson in Columbia and she's doing great as well. They gave her a pacifier (for Aunt Karen;) ) today for the first time while I was holding her which was really cool. They're amazing, strong little girls. I'd do anything to be in their shoes because they're not going to remember any of this!!!!!!!!ha ha. Again keep our girls in your prayers so Stella will have a fast recovery and can get back to her sister as soon as possible. (Sorry no new pics today)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your faith is awesome. We are praying for Stella and that God would put His hands on her little body.
Hi Natalie - Thank you for sharing with me. My prayers are with the little angels - remember babies are really tough. I will share your blog with your dad and Ann. - love Agnes
Hi James and Emily,
I have heard today that Stella came out of surgery with flying colors. I am so glad she continues to improve. I pray for your girls as well as for you and Emily daily. Keep the faith, God is with you every step of the way.
Love you,
Auntie Tina
Post a Comment