Today was another great day. Stella came off the ventilator this morning and has started feeding. Hopefully she'll be heading back to Columbia in the next few days. Emerson is doing great as well. She has been put on the nasal prongs for oxygen and is basically breathing on her own now. She can move her head around now unlike when she had the ventilator on
which was great to see. Here's a couple pics of Emerson. Emily will have the camera tomorrow to take new pics of Stella.
Emerson

Emerson relaxing!!!
3 comments:
Ahhh, She is so cute. What a little angel. Stella is getting stronger and stronger everyday. Praise the lord!!!
Stella,
When you eat, your Uncle Al will eat. Until then it's water. I know I am not a little guy but I like to eat. So, join me in a big meal as soon as you like. Ladies first.
Love you,
Uncle Al
Hi guys,
I can't imagine all the different emotions you have experienced this last almost2 weeks. It is just incredible to go back to the first pictures and then the lastest ones. They have grown and changed so much. All babies are true miracles but these girls are even bigger than that. We pray for you daily. As soon as the computer comes on I check out the blog. Someone at work told me I was following this as though they were part of my family. My response was simply, " They are". Love you all.M
Mitch,Kelley and Abby
Post a Comment