Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sept. 25, 2007

TWO WEEKS OLD TODAY!!!! It's hard to believe that it's been 2 weeks since the crazy day the girls were born. Stella is going to be transferred back to Columbia at 8:00 AM tomorrow morning, so hopefully by the time most of you check this, she'll already be back with her sister. Emerson is still doing well. We can't wait to get the girls back together. We'll finally have more pics of the girls together. Thanks for all the support and prayers. Now we need the girls to start eating like their daddy and put some meat on those bones!!!!!!!!!! (I'll have more pics tomorrow)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord.. I will pray the helicopter ride back goes well and little Stella is back with her sister. Eat little ones Eat!!! God is so good. May both little ones continue to gain strength and continue to be a testimony to the goodness of there heavenly Father. The bible is full of his promises and we know "the plans he has for us are "good"...He must have some awesome things ahead for these little girls. Love ya both... Sheila and Family

Anonymous said...

WOW! I just cried when I saw the pictures and read your messages. I can't even imagine how amazing and hard this must all be. They are truly a miricle from God and you are all in our prayers. I love their names and we can't wait to meet them! They will be on the basketball court before you know it :)
DeAnna, Bobby, and Jocelyn

Anonymous said...

What precious miracles to be born on of all days Sept 11th! I am DeAnna's Mother, and of course Bobby's Mother-in-Law! You are all in my prayers also. I especially love the pic of Emily holding Stella--it really shows how truly tiny they are. Keep up your strength, and feel all the prayers coming your way! Debbie Robnett

Anonymous said...

Emily and James,
I haven't stopped thinking about you since your e-mail yesterday. What precious pictures of your two tiny treasures. They are very special. When you are in the midst of a challenge like this it can be difficult to understand why God allows these things to happen. But, from reading all the encouraging comments and hearing how positive you guys have been through the past couple weeks you can see that God has prepared you. I hope you continue to remain confident that He is by your girls sides daily and he has sent his angels to protect them when you can't be by there sides. I miss you Emme and I hope you are recovering well.
Lindsay