Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sept. 30, 2007

Daddy's pretty little girl Stella

Stella hanging out


Daddy's pretty little girl Emerson



Emerson resting

Today was a pretty good day. Emerson had to go back on the chest tube vent and seems to be doing better with it. She had a couple episodes where the nurses had to help bring her heartrate back up but other than that she's doing pretty good. They started feeding her a little bit and are going to be working her feeding back up slowly. Stella is doing good as well. She is up to 12 cc's every 3 hours for food and seems to be doing well. Emily and I are doing well. We want our girls to come home so bad, but we know that they are in good hands at the hospital and need to be there. Thanks for all the prayers. Here are a couple pics of my beautiful girls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proud Parents :) And you have a right to be, they are so adorable. Iam sure your ready to get home and start this new chapter in your life. But your right they are in the best place right now. Its been along road I cant even imagine. We will continue to cover you and the girls in prayer and ask the Lord to give you strength and to have his hand on your little angels. They are so sweet. Thanks for the pictures and for the update, Hang in there guys. Theres better days ahead. God plans he has for us are good plans. Love ya both... Sheila and Family

Anonymous said...

Emily & James,

I have tried to send a note twice, but they did not go through. Wish I knew more about PC's, Melanie showed what I was not doing.
U R both amazing as U love & care for UR beautiful little girls. We may neve know the "whys" or "whens", but just knowing God is in charge & Hw never made a mistake is a stabalizing thought. I really want to see them, but just knowing that one day, down the road "a piece" they will be home & U 2 will be showing them off. God loves U & I do 2. Miss Emma Lee

Anonymous said...

Hi Emerson and Stella!

I am going to pick up your cribs tomorrow! I can't wait until you get to go home and sleep in them.
Love,
Amanda