Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sept. 13, 2007

Sept. 13. Today was good. We found out that they're lungs are working like that of a 27 or 28 week gestation baby which is a miracle. They had a long day yesterday but they are still being strong and truckin' along. Here are the pics from the day.


Baby Emerson

Stella showing off her booty!!!


Emerson's face w/o the tape on it. (Don't worry the nurse isn't hurting her!)

Stella

Stella resting

Emerson resting


















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a crew of students praying for the girls here at IWU.

They are so blessed to have a loving family and community surrounding them during these early days!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Emily! Baby girls are wonderful! I can’t wait to meet them! Your new family will be in our thoughts and prayers until then!!Jennifer Frye

Benson said...

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey emily! It's Christina Freed(now christina Estes)from across the hall..Evans 3-East. Congrats on the beautiful baby girls. I will be praying for you all. I just had a baby girl (Amaya Noel)this past May. They are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brother and Sister-in-law. The girls look amazing. I wish I could be there to see them!! :( Being an uncle still has not sunk in but i am sure once i see their faces in person it will. I will be thinking of you guys and the girls. Love Ya!