Monday, October 22, 2007

Oct. 22, 2007

Another great day! No changes, which is a good thing. The girls loved being in the same bed together. It's fun watching them interact with each other. They are both making great progress and growing. We're definitely grateful for the good days!! The girls were given a break from each other this evening so the nurses could do their assessments. They seemed to like the break from each other because they both fell right to sleep when they were put in their own beds! Here are the beautiful girls today.

Emerson

Stella

Stella & Emerson



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I have been busy and unable to check the blog for a couple of days. It seems as if I can see the growth even in that little time. The girls look so sweet. I am glad that they are doing so well. It is fun to watch them together. I replay it several times each time you post a video We will continue to pray God's blessings upon you.
Ruth H.