Thursday, October 4, 2007

Oct. 4, 2007

This was an interesting day for Emily and I. We didn't go see the girls until I got off work. When we got there the nurses said they hadn't acted up all day and were doing pretty well. It seemed to change when the girls realized we were there. Their monitors started dinging, levels started dropping, and they started throwing fits. It was a little nerve racking but at the same time it was amusing thinking they were putting on a show just for us. Emerson wasn't able to be held because they had to replace her vent tube and she was worn out. I tried to hold Stella, but it seemed she wanted nothing to do with Daddy today...her levels dropped and she had to be put back in her bed. Little attitudes I tell you...they come by it honestly!!!! When we left the room for a little while the nurses said their monitors stopped beeping and they stopped dropping their levels....interesting. Sorry no pics today, we were more concerned with making sure their levels came back up. Please continue to pray for our little girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like they got excited to see Mommy and Daddy!! Love, Beth