Sunday, October 7, 2007
Oct. 7, 2007
The girls had another great day. They are both still handling their feedings well. They have also gained weight. The nurses say that gaining a half ounce to an ounce every day is good. They both gained almost an ounce since yesterday! They will be 1 month old this Thursday. It's hard to believe it's already been a month. I've been telling people that this has been the longest, fastest month of my life (if that makes sense). I can't wait to see how they grow in the week to come. We are so thankful for all of our family and friends, you have all been great. We are so blessed to have all of you in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Praise the Lord... They like to eat!! Iam glad they are gaining weight and getting stronger everyday. So many people praying for them. It is hard to believe its been a month. A month of blessings for your little angels. We love you guys too and feel blessed to be part of your very personal stuggle and to see our God work and move in such a powerful way. Take Care and let us know if you need us for anything. Love ya.. Sheila and Family
Greetings in the lovely name of Jesus Christ. I am Dewayne Presson, the pastor of Jeff & Sheila, and I wanted to drop you a note to let you know that we are all praying for your precious little ones, and for you and your husband. It is wonderful to see the progress that they are making. While thinking about you all today, I felt impressed to leave you these words from Psalm 116.
"1-6 I love God because he listened to me, listened as I begged for mercy. He listened so intently as I laid out my case before him. Death stared me in the face, hell was hard on my heels. Up against it, I didn't know which way to turn; then I called out to God for help: "Please, God!" I cried out. "Save my life!"
God is gracious—it is he who makes things right,our most compassionate God. God takes the side of the helpless; when I was at the end of my rope, he saved me. . . . 12-19 What can I give back to God for the blessings he's poured out on me? I'll lift high the cup of salvation—a toast to God! I'll pray in the name of God; I'll complete what I promised God I'd do,and I'll do it together with his people." 7-8 I said to myself, "Relax and rest. God has showered you with blessings. Soul, you've been rescued from death;
Eye, you've been rescued from tears; And you, Foot, were kept from stumbling." (The Message)
I will continue to pray for the twins and know that God will continue to give them strength and yourself encouragement in the coming days ahead. If I can ever be of any help please don't hesitate to drop me a note. Or if you'd ever like someone to drop by and pray with you for them, I'd be honored. My email is livelystone@earthlink.net. God bless you both!
Hi Guys!
So excited to hear the girls are gaining weight. That is super. Emily, I got your message, but didn't have a chance to call you back, sorry! Thanks for calling. I will talk with you really soon. I love hearing about the girls each day. I my family and friends checking in on them as well. They are so loved! Love you all! Beth
Post a Comment