The girls had another wonderful day. Emily was able to take the girls into the feeding room without any monitors or oxygen. It was the first time Emily has been able to be alone with the girls! It seems so surreal thinking about the girls being almost ready to come home. It seems like yesterday when we didn't know how or when it was going to end. Thanks again for
everyones prayers and support through this crazy and stressful time. Here are our lovely little girls in the bassinets.
Stella relaxing in her bassinet

Emerson in her bassinet
3 comments:
YAY! I'm rejoicing with you both! There has been a crew of students here praying for them. We're all ecstatic. :)
Praise the Lord for his goodness. Iam so happy the girls are doing so good. Love to you... They are so beautiful.
Brad, Breana and I have been following almost daily the girls progress. What a blessing it is to see how far they have come. I bet it has been so special spending those moments alone with the girls. You're still in our prayers.
Lindsay Noll
Post a Comment