Tummy time!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Jan. 22nd, 2008
The girls both got their RSV shots on Sunday morning (which means they got weighed.) Emerson is 8lbs 7oz! Stella is 7lbs 9oz! They are getting so big! They have lost most of their hair. They both had a ton of dark hair when they were born, and now they look like Grandpa Benson! Emerson is wearing 0-3 month outfits now. Stella is still able to fit into newborn outfits. I would guess that she will be in size 0-3 in the next few weeks. They don't seem to be growing as fast as they were, but we are still having difficulty with their acid reflux. They will start Prevacid today, hopefully it will help. They are doing pretty good with sleeping longer at night, and so are mommy and daddy! James has been very busy with teaching and basketball. It will be so nice when the season is over, and he is home more! I officially resigned from my job last week. It was a difficult decision for me to take, but I know that it is important that I stay home with the girls right now. It is too big of a risk for them to be in daycare right now. I am going to miss all of my friends and coworkers at R-3 and Crider. Emerson and Stella would like to say, "Happy Birthday, Mamaw Ruth!"
Tummy time!
Stella, Emerson, and Rambo
Tummy time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are so cute! We will miss seeing you at R-3, but I understand.
Hi Emily,
You definitely made the best choice for you and your family! I will miss you!!
Jennifer Frye
Post a Comment