Stella
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Feb. 20th, 2008
James swore that Emerson was 10 pounds...I told him he was crazy! Emerson already has a sense of humor! Emerson weighs 9lbs 15oz (James was so close!) Stella weighs 9lbs 2 oz! They are both getting so big! They are also getting so smart. They are all smiles until I get the camera out...then it is all I can do to get a smile. They are both starting to be awake more and are wanting to play more. They both love their Elmo doll and are starting to respond to rattles more. There were a lot of good pictures of Emerson this week, but Stella wasn't feeling very photogenic. I am sure she will make up for it next week!
Stella
Emerson
Stella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, they are just beautiful. I love watching them grow. God is so good!! I can't wait to come back to see you-well actually to see the girls :-).
The family picture is great.
Hugs and Kisses to the girls!!
Love you
Aunt/Great Aunt Karen
awh! i cannot wait the see these beautiful baby girls...maybe at johns graduation i hear. i hope so!
love you guys.
Anna Holtz
Post a Comment