10 POUNDS!!!!
Emerson and Stella got weighed today! Emerson is still bigger, but Stella seems to be catching up. Emerson weighed 10 lbs 12 oz and was 22 inches long! Stella weighed 10 lbs 5 oz and was 21.5 inches long! They will also be celebrating their 6 month birthday on the 11th! They have come so far in 6 months! Yesterday, they both ALMOST rolled over...they are getting so close. They are also really starting to interact with each other. They seem to know when I get the camera out though because they stop as soon as I try to record them. Yesterday, they were laying on the floor playing with each other and Emerson started to get fussy. Stella put her fist up to Emerson's mouth, and Emerson sucked on Stella's fist until I got the camera out. It was so cute, but of course I don't have a picture of it. Maybe next time...
Stella and Emerson playing with each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment