Monday, May 19, 2008

May 19th, 2008

We all survived our crazy weekend! On Saturday morning we went to the NICU reunion. It was fun to see our NICU friends and to get to show off our big girls! (I don't think we will ever get tired of hearing people talk about how big the girls are!) After the reunion, we spent some time in Columbia running errands and then we drove to Warrenton for a graduation party. Then on Sunday, we took the girls to graduation at the school that James teaches at, and then we went to another graduation party. The girls did really well with running around a lot more than they are used to and not getting their naps. They both made it through the entire graduation ceremony(it was pretty short.)
In other news, we are still working on the leaky diaper situation, but I think we are winning the battle! Over the last few weeks the girls tried a few new foods. They love pumpkin, chicken, pears, and yogurt. They did okay with peaches, but I don't think they liked them quite as well. We have also started offering juice in sippy cups occasionally. They are doing really well with the sippy cups.

Stella and Emerson (refusing to smile)
Emerson and Stella doing their baby push ups
Wrestling
Rock star Emerson (she is borrowing Aunt Brandi's hair)
Pretty girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Grandma's Girls.

Grandpa Kim and I can't wait to see you next weekend. We miss you very much!