Friday, August 22, 2008

August 22nd, 2008

Emerson and Stella are getting to a point where they are no longer happy sitting on the floor playing with their toys...they are forcing me to get creative! This week we tried a few new activities that they seemed to enjoy. On Wednesday, the girls attempted to feed themselves peaches. I was planning on this being a very messy activity, so I wrapped their high chairs in plastic and undressed them down to their diapers. Eventually, they figured out that they could eat the peaches off of their hands, but they also had a good time getting peaches in their hair, ears, and everywhere else! James suggested that we let them play in the Radio Flyer box that their wagon came in. I turned the box into a fort for them with windows and taped edges (for safety.) Here are some of the pictures:

Sharing the fort

Emerson eating peaches
Stella yelling at her peaches
Messy girls!
Emerson playing in the fort
Stella playing in the fort



No comments: