Monday, August 4, 2008

August 4th, 2008

Can you believe that in just one more week our girls will be 11 months old?! Emerson and Stella both got colds/allergies last week. The trip to Washington DC definitely took a toll on all of us. They both still have runny noses, and we started Emerson's breathing treatments again. Emerson is crawling all over the house, and Stella is waving at everybody and everything! I have been working really hard to turn our third bedroom into a playroom for the girls (I want my living room back)! Here are some pictures from this week and of the new playroom:


Mommy lounging with Emerson and Stella

Stella trying to crawl and Emerson wearing her crown!

This is the outside wall...the window has its own tutu!

This is the inner wall of the playroom. I painted every one of those circles and stripes!

The wall says: "best friends are we, my sister and me" (I painted it, and it was worse than painting the circles and stripes!)

Outer wall and opposite wall



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love their playroom! It looks great!! :)

Love you guys!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

the room is fab! miss you! love, b

Anonymous said...

What an adorable play room! I was just thinking about you guys today and had to see what you and the girls were up to. Lindsay