Monday, October 20, 2008

October 20th, 2008

The girls got dressed up today to go to the nursing home to visit their Papa Fox. Of course, I didn't bring my camera to the nursing home, but I did get some cute pictures when we got home. Mamaw Ruth made Halloween shirts for the girls. Here they are:

Stella loves her pumpkin shirt!

Emerson loves her pumpkin shirt!

If you look really closely, you can see a few long hairs sticking straight up on top of Stella's head (I think they are original hairs)

Emerson relaxing with her favorite phone

The girls are starting to get along better when they are playing.

I love this picture, but they look like they are about to get into trouble!

Emerson taking Stella's toy

Stella trying to take Emerson's toy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily great pictures!!!! Thank You.
Grandma's Girls are Beautiful!!!

We love you and miss you very much!!

Grandma Natalie and Grandpa Kim