Stella stopped taking her
Prevacid a few weeks ago, and seems to be doing great!!! We won't miss the acid reflux! We have another busy week ahead of us, but things should slow down again by next week. The girls are both trying to imitate sounds and words. It is pretty funny. When we say, "
Yay!" Emerson will start trying to imitate the high pitched sound and Stella will start clapping. Emerson has also started putting her head on the floor and looking through her legs...I was finally able to get a few pictures of it. I guess the world seems to make more sense when everything is upside down!
Stella officially has 6 teeth (possibly 7)

One of her top teeth came in faster so she looks like a little hillbilly!

Stella taking steps along her toy

Stella was trying to be sneaky and grab the cord

Stella got her feelings hurt (I told her NO)

Emerson officially still has one tooth
Who knew one tooth could be so cute?
Emerson has gotten so tall!
Upside down Emerson!
More upside down Emerson

No comments:
Post a Comment