Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 4th, 2009

The girls were weighed again on Monday when they got their RSV shots. Emerson weighed 19lbs 10oz, and Stella weighed 19lbs 1oz! I'm not sure how Emerson was able to pass Stella so quickly, but I think the weights from a few weeks ago might have been wrong. We are so proud of how big our girls are getting, and we are very excited to put them in front-facing car seats when they FINALLY get to 20lbs!
James' basketball season ended last night, and the girls and I are very excited for him to be home more. I was able to go to the game last night, but we didn't want to have the girls out that late so they stayed home with their Nana Sharlla. The girls love Sharlla (Dennis and Brittni too), and it's nice to have extra people to help out when we need it. Thanks Sharlla!
Stella is finally showing some interest in walking. She walked behind her push toy for a long time this morning, and is starting to walk when we hold her hands. We are so proud of our baby girl!

Emerson loves holding the banana peel.

This kid is nuts!

Silly Stella

The girls got gifts in the mail from their Great Aunt Karen and Uncle Larry. Emerson has been carrying both bears around since yesterday!

Stella put her finger in her nose, and I laughed. Now she won't stop!

Emerson is very attached to her "nigh-nigh." She holds the blanket up to her mouth and nose to comfort herself.
I love this picture of Stella. It's hard to get her to smile for pictures.

I can't believe Sharlla was able to get a picture of the girls sitting next to each other and smiling!

Stella walking behind her push toy!!!