I am sorry it took so long to post more pictures. I had
PRK eye surgery (similar to
lasik, but it has a much longer recovery) last Friday. I spent the last week trying to recover. The girls are both doing great. They are going to start seeing a speech therapist weekly, in addition to their other therapies. Stella has an
appointment with an ear, nose and throat doctor next week so she can get tubes in her ears. We also visited the
opthamologist a few weeks ago. Emerson's vision still isn't perfect, but it doesn't need
intervention right now. Stella involuntarily gave up her
binky 16 days ago! The first week was pretty rough without the
binky, but she has adjusted well.
We gave Stella a pony tail (as a joke!)

The girls love wearing shoes and slippers, but they haven't figured out how to match them yet!

Stella wearing one duck slipper and one lion slipper.

I'm not sure what Emerson was trying to do, but the picture is too funny not to share.

Stella is such a poser.

Emerson finally figured out that there is a fort under her slide.

Stella trying out the fort.

Emerson sitting in the sink on her kitchen set. She climbs on everything.

James and I before my surgery. James got to go into the room with me and watch the entire surgery.