Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 7th, 2009

James' brother, sister-in-law, and niece came to visit us for the week. The girls have enjoyed spending time with their cousin Ellie (and Uncle John and Aunt Sarah.) The girls are very interested in Ellie, and Emerson even calls her "Lellie!" Here are some pictures from the first part of the week:

Stella relaxing on the couch with Uncle John and Cousin Ellie.

The girls checking out Ellie while James holds her.

So cute!

Stella and Emerson getting ready to go to the St. Louis Zoo for the first time.

James and John with the girls.

The leopard was the highlight of Emerson's day! When he would walk past us she would yell, "KITTY!"

Watching the zebras.

Me and Sarah with the girls.
We took the girls to Build A Bear at the zoo. Stella got a chimp that she named Nigh.

Emerson got a leopard (big surprise) that she named Kitty.

Emerson kissing "Lellie!"

Silly girls in the pool.

I love this picture of the crazy girls.

Stella splashed herself as I was taking her picture.

Emerson kept posing for the camera. She usually doesn't like to have her picture taken, so I made sure I got lots of pictures.

Playing with cousin Ellie in the pool.
More pool time.

Cousin Ellie!

Happy Emerson

Beautiful Stella