Sunday, October 4, 2009

October 4th, 2009

I had originally planned on having the girls wear their birthday outfits, tutus, and tiaras as their Halloween costumes. They won't wear the tiaras, so I decided to look for witch's hats instead! I found them last night, and the girls love them! They played in them all day!

Emerson must have thought that Rambo needed a witch's hat too!

Stella was trying to walk in her daddy's slippers!

Emerson is still teething, and isn't very happy about it.

Stella is ready to trick or treat!

For about a week, the girls have been asking to play in Stella's crib after nap time. It is so sweet!



Auntie Tina sent the girls new hoodies from Mackinac Island!

Thanks Auntie Tina!

They love their hoodies!

Stella waking Emerson up from her nap.

I laid Emerson down for her nap with a shirt on. When I went in to get her she didn't have a shirt on! I couldn't believe she was able to get her long sleeve shirt over her head!

Grandma Natalie and Grandpa Kim sent the girls Colts jerseys! They are adorable! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!





The girls love playing on our bed. They figured out how to jump on the bed this week! Stella throws all of the pillows off of our bed so she has plenty of room to jump! They have also started jumping in their cribs...I hope their cribs are sturdy!