I am sorry I haven't done a very good job of posting pictures over the last few weeks. The girls are growing up so fast. Emerson is speaking in complete sentences! It is crazy! Last week, she looked at James and I and said, "I want pizza and cookies!" The only problem with her wanting pizza and cookies was that it was bedtime! They are both asking questions non-stop too. "What's that?" is definitely their favorite phrase. Stella is still doing great with potty training, and is talking really well also.
We have been talking about putting the girls' cribs in separate rooms for a while, but have been reluctant to to follow through with it. Stella has been napping in the playroom for a few months and seemed to like sleeping in there. We have been having some problems with them waking each other up in the middle of the night for a while, and finally decided to separate them this week. The playroom is now officially Stella's bedroom. They both seem to enjoy having their own rooms.
Emerson loves holding the kittens when she is outside playing. The kittens seem to like it too!

Stella showing off her new room!

Playing in Stella's room.

The girls have learned how to unzip their pajamas!

Playing in Emerson's room.

Aunt Cindy and Uncle Al came up to visit us this weekend.
Aunt Cindy and Emerson

Uncle Al and Stella