Since we weren't able to see Santa last week, Sharlla brought Santa to us! Emerson didn't seem to mind Santa too much, but Stella was not a fan of Santa!
These were the last pictures we took of Stella and Santa.

She calmed down at the very end.

She was too busy focusing on her new movie to pay attention to Santa.

Emerson was trying to help sissy!

Stella trying to escape!

I love this picture! I don't blame her for being scared of the hairy man!

Dennis &
Sharlla saved the day with presents from Santa!

Emerson didn't think Santa was so bad when she realized that he brought presents!

This is me trying to convince the girls that Santa was soft and furry like Max (Uncle Rick & Aunt Chris' dog.) I was trying to get them to pet Santa's sleeve!

This is the best picture that I could get of Stella by herself today.

I guess they thought I could/would protect them from scary Santa!

I love this picture!

We love Brittni!

I just couldn't help myself! Santa is hot!

Emerson was loving the camera today!

Adorable!

She isn't allowed to touch the tree under normal circumstances, so she took advantage of the situation!
THANK YOU Sharlla, Dennis & Brittni for taking such good care of us!