Stella has such a big heart! She is truly a giver, and loves to help her sister out. If Emerson is upset, she will give Emerson the toy she is playing with just to make her happy. Stella is also excelling at potty training! Her favorite phrase right now is, "What did Sissy do?" She loves to use that phrase when she has done something wrong and wants to blame her sister!
Emerson has some of her daddy's strong personality traits and some of her mommy's! At times, she has her daddy's temper, and she can be stubborn like her mommy! She can also be extremely patient, and she loves to cuddle. Emerson is extremely social, and loves interacting with other kids. Emerson's favorite phrase right now is, "I want to dance!" She loves dancing and singing.
Even though the girls are twins, they are very different people. They are both a wonderful mix of their parents, and their personalities seem to compliment each other most of the time! We are so fortunate to have two little girls that are so full of life!
This morning, they decided to walk through the house holding hands. It was one of the most precious things I have ever seen! When Stella would let go of Emerson's hand, Emerson would yell, "I want to walk!" or "I want your hand!" I love my kids!
To make it even better, they posed for pictures!
How cute are these kids?!