Friday, January 29, 2010

January 29th, 2010

Our girls are so much fun! There is never a dull moment in our house! They are both sick right now, but they still have great attitudes (most of the time.) Stella's left ear is draining, and we are using ear drops. I talked to our ENT yesterday, and they said that if the drainage doesn't clear up in a week they will have to clean out her tubes. Hopefully, the drops clear it up. Emerson woke up with respiratory problems yesterday. We are doing breathing treatments, and we are hoping she won't need antibiotics. They are both cutting their molars, which is probably the cause of all of the sickness.
I got out the camera this morning because Emerson was counting, and I knew that James would want to see it. As soon as I started recording her, she stopped! She had been yelling, "2-3-5-6!" I did manage to get video of both of the girls counting, but it wasn't nearly as good. The other video is their rock show. They got the keyboard and the guitar for their birthday, and they are just now figuring out that they can play music together. Enjoy!