Monday, March 22, 2010

March 22nd, 2010

The girls are finally feeling better, and we were able to stop giving them breathing treatments late last week. They were both so excited to go back to school! James has pink eye in both of his eyes, but we are hoping that the girls and I won't end up getting it too.
My grandma gave us tickets to the Moolah Shriner's Circus, and we went last night. The girls loved it! They weren't interested in any parts of the show that didn't involve animals though. We lasted until intermission, and then we decided it was time to take them home. They sat and watched the show for an hour and a half! We couldn't believe they sat that long! When we left, Emerson cried because she wanted to ride the Elephants! While we were watching the tigers perform, I told Stella that the tigers were "good kitties" and she said, "No, mommy, they are tigers!" I wasn't able to take any pictures of the girls during the show because it was too dark, but these are pictures I took before the show started:




I love the face that Stella is making in this picture. Check out Emerson's big girls pony tail! How cute is that?!
They really do love each other!
More hugs.
They both just started laying on the floor to color. It is precious.
We had beautiful weather last Friday and decided to eat lunch outside at our new picnic table. Our neighbor, Melvin, came over to visit us while we were eating lunch and brought the girls new beanie bears. Melvin and his wife Mary have given the girls several beanie bears, and the girls have named every one of the bears "Melvin and Mary!"
The girls loved eating outside so much that they cried at dinner because they wanted to eat outside!

THANKS FOR THE TICKETS TO THE CIRCUS, NANNY!