Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sept. 19, 2007

Today was an interesting day. Stella had to get helicopter transferred to St. Louis Children's Hospital because she has to have the valve in her heart surgically shut on Friday. So for the first time our little girls are separated by about 2 1/2 hours. She should be in St. Louis for no more than a week and be transferred back to Columbia with her sister. Emerson is still doing great. Her food dosage was increased today. Keep our little angels in your prayers as they're apart and for Stella who will have the simple procedure done on Friday. Here's a couple pics of our little miracles:

Baby Stella
Baby Emerson


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think these girls get more beautiful everyday!!!
Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily and James,

My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family! Parenting is a tough job, don't forget to take care of yourselves!

Jennifer Frye

Mama Hedgehog said...

You don't know me, but I've been praying for your babies. They are SO beautiful, and God is going to see you guys through. Believe that.

Your Sister in Christ

Anonymous said...

James and Emily,
We are praying for you. The girls are beautiful! Thanks for taking the time to share your pictures with us. God is with you.
Charlie and Ruth

Anonymous said...

The girls look stronger every day!! I have your family in my prayers even though we don't know each other. I go to school with Vicki Culy. Each morning I check the blog to see about the previous day's progress. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your angels with the world!!

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!
The girls look great! I will be thinking about little Stella tomorrow. Love, Beth