Monday, September 24, 2007

Sept. 24, 2007

Stella ate today!!! We also found out today that Stella is probably going to be transported back to Columbia this Wednesday!!! That means that she was only away from Emerson for 1 week, instead of 2 or 3. This is great news not only for them, but for Emily and I because it will be less stressful on us trying to see them both so far apart. Emerson is doing great as well. They're talking about taking her IV out tomorrow!! Here's a pretty pic of little Stella being held by her mommy!!!

Mommy holding Stella

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh... how sweet. Its all such good news. We have been praying that this stuggle bring you and Emily closer to God and that you get to see his awesome power but yet feel his love. He is very concerned about you and wants to comfort you he has never left you or your twin girls. Such good news about Stella.. Love the picture. Little girl in Mommy's arms. Take care of yourselves in this too. May God continue to bless you both. Love Sheila

Anonymous said...

James and Emily~~The girls are beautiful and they seem to be doing great! I just wanted to let you know guys know that I check your blog, and pray for you daily! Take care and God Bless you and your beautiful girls!
~~Carrie Shore-Pruitt

Anonymous said...

Emily and James, It is awesome how God is working in their lives. I love watching the pictures daily. We are praying for your family. The girls are really pretty. God Bless The Kuhlo's!!

Anonymous said...

I was forwarded a link to your blog by my co-worker, JoAnne Crownover...news travels fast in Hagerstown. I graduated from HHS in '98. James you might not remember me, but I rode your school bus when you lived on Road 1. Anyway, I just wanted to send you some words of encouragement. My neice was born at 25 weeks, weighing 1 lb 10 oz. After a 3 1/2 month stay in the hosptial she came home on oxygen and a sleep monitor. She always seemed so far behind and we wondered if she'd ever make it "on to the charts" for her size or development. Now at nearly 6 years old she's above average in height, plays soccer and softball, takes dance lessons and loves going to school.

I hope that your two precious girls continue to improve. They are so tiny, yet so strong! Remember that improvements may come slow and setbacks can be frustrating, but you'll all pull through together. God Bless.

Brittni said...

Baby Stella i can't wait to hold you and baby Emerson. I just want you to know i am your future baby sitter. James and Em I love you guys, take care of yourselves and get some sleep.

Love,
Brittni