Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Nov. 28, 2007

Okay, I know James said we would only post about once a week, but I am a sucker! I had a few extra minutes and wanted to share the girls hospital pictures with all of you. Here is the link, our password is Benson: http://www.our365.com/webnursery/WebNursery/BabyFinder/BabyFinderFamilyResults.aspx
The girls had a great day. James and I are hanging in there and trying to sleep whenever we can. We are going to be very busy in the next few weeks with doctors appts and basic survival! I want to thank everybody that has helped us and prayed for us over the last few months. I can't begin to count all of the way that we have been blessed, but I want to make sure that each one of you know how thankful we are for you. Enjoy the pictures of the girls!

Daddy holding his girls
Rambo and Daddy with the girls


No comments: