The girls are doing great! They are keeping us busy and keeping us entertained! We went back to the eye doctor on Monday, and we will have to go back again in a few weeks for (hopefully) our last appointment. Emerson's eyes have improved but not as much as the doctor would like. However, he doesn't feel that she will have any long term problems from it. Stella's eyes have also improved and are just a little bit more mature than Emerson's. We are so thankful for all of the progress that the girls have made and we know that they truly are miracles. At this point, it appears that the girls will not have any long term issues from prematurity! We are blessed! James took videos of us giving the girls a bath. Here they are:
Stella
Emerson
Papaw Marty resting with Stella
3 comments:
They are so beautiful! I am so happy that you have them both home and that they are doing so well.
I cannot wait to meet the little bathing beauties!! How sweet. Emily, it was great talking to you yesterday, sorry we got cut off. We will talk again soon!! Miss you! Beth
Hey guys! Your girls are beautiful! I can't wait to meet them. I'm so excited to come up there and see all of you!! See ya'll tomorrow! :)
Love you, Michelle
Post a Comment