To all of our faithful followers: I am sorry! I know James said we would try to post weekly, and I know it has been longer than a week. Everything is still crazy, and the blog has been the farthest thing from my mind! The girls are fabulous. They have officially gained a pound since they have been home! Last week Emerson weighed 5 lbs 5 oz and Stella weighed 5 lbs even. Today, Emerson weighed 5 lbs 14 oz and Stella weighed 5 lbs 7.5 oz! They are getting so big. I swear you can see them growing! We are officially retiring our preemie clothes and moving into newborns! We are also on a four hour feeding schedule most of the time (which is so nice.) My cousin is here from Alabama for a few weeks, and the extra set of hands has made a huge difference! We have our last appointment with the eye doctor tomorrow, hopefully everything will be okay. Having the girls home with us has been a little bit stressful, but it has also been amazing. It is so nice to see them all of the time and not driving to Columbia everyday is also very nice. Although, after having them home for over two weeks, I will admit that I am starting to miss our NICU friends. I am so thankful for all of the wonderful nurses, doctors, techs, RTs, PTs and OTs that we met during our stay at the hospital. They all helped get us through some of the hardest days of our lives, and made a difficult situation bearable. Thank you Boone Hospital staff! Thank you for giving us two beautiful little girls!
Stella

Emerson
1 comment:
We are so happy that the girls are growing so well. I think they are so cute. I think Boone Hospital is a great place to have babys to. Well just keep enjoying those babys.
Post a Comment