Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dec. 30th, 2007

The girls had a great first Christmas! Now, we just need to figure out where we are going to put all of their toys and clothes! Thanks to everyone for all of the great gifts! There is not much to report right now. Because of the holiday, we didn't take them to be weighed last week. If I had to guess, I would bet that Emerson is over 7lbs and Stella is around 6.5lbs. I think we will try to have them weighed on Wednesday. If we have them weighed, we will be sure to post their exact weights. Stella has started smiling and laughing more. Emerson is smiling some, but she seems to be a little bit more laid back than Stella. We are starting to have a lot of fun with them, as their personalities are starting to emerge. One of our friends came over and took Christmas pictures for us (thanks, Sharlla!) Here are a few of them:

Stella
Emerson Emerson and Stella


No comments: