5 months old!
Can you believe that another month has passed? James and I are having a hard time believing that our babies are already 5 months old. Some days it seems like they were just born yesterday, and other days it seems like we have lived a lifetime since they were born. Last night, James and I were talking about the day they were born, and remembering everything we have gone through in the last five months. Looking back now, it is so easy to forget the uncertainty of those first few weeks and how frightened we were. Everytime we look at our beautiful, healthy daughters, it is very clear that we have been blessed! I don't really have any updates this week. James is sure that they have both grown several inches, and I am beginning to agree with him. Both of them are starting to smile and interact with us a lot more. The home health nurse will come this weekend to give them their RSV shots. We will know their weights after she has come, and we will be sure to post their weights asap.
1 comment:
They are beautiful!
Post a Comment