Emerson sitting up like a big girl!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Feb. 5th, 2008
We have had a big week! The girls are getting so big! I swear, we can see them growing! Over the weekend we decided to see how long they could sleep at night, and we got the results we were looking for. We are now feeding them at 10pm and then putting them to bed, and they are sleeping until 6am! We hadn't gotten a full night's rest since Thanksgiving, so we are feeling pretty good this week. The new formula that the girls are on is amazing. Stella has only had one projectile spit up episode in a week...it is a miracle! I think the medicine is also helping too. They both seem to be feeling better. We are really hoping that we can all stay healthy right now. It seems like everyone is sick. The girls and I are not leaving the house right now, but that isn't so easy for James. It will be difficult for him to stay healthy at school, but he is trying to be very careful.
Emerson sitting up like a big girl!
I know I am a product of the 80's, but I think Stella looks like a cabbage patch!
Emerson sitting up like a big girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment