Emerson (top) and Stella (bottom) playing with each other
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
May 28th, 2008
I received a phone call from the blog police (Amanda) letting me know that it had been more than a week since my last post! We have been very busy over the last few weeks. James is officially done teaching for the summer. I am really excited to have him home to help out more. He is helping coach softball and will have summer basketball too, but most of those games will be in the evenings. We will also be travelling back to Indiana for James' brother's wedding this week. We are really hoping that the girls will travel well and won't cry for 7 hours! Emerson has been sleeping a lot and seems to be growing again! Stella has decided that she doesn't need naps anymore. I think she is too social and is afraid she will miss something. So we are trying to find some balance between them. They are both rolling all over the floor now and are talking nonstop!
Emerson (top) and Stella (bottom) playing with each other
Emerson was trying to eat Stella's forehead before I took this picture!
Aunt Brandi holding Stella at Great Grandpa Fox's birthday party
Cousin Michelle holding Emerson at the birthday party (and Great Aunt Cindy)
Emerson (top) and Stella (bottom) playing with each other
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you! :)
Post a Comment