Stella and Emerson with their silly hats
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Feb. 28th, 2008
Our girls are getting so big! They are really starting to enjoy playtime, and they are definitely starting to be awake more. They are still sleeping really well at night too. Emerson has started to wear some of the smaller 3-6 month clothes! Not too long ago, I was looking at 3-6 month clothes, and I didn't think that the girls would ever be big enough to wear them. Stella seems to be a little bit more petite, and is still pretty comfortable in 0-3 clothes. James and I are pretty sure that they may be teething. I guess we will know soon enough!
Stella and Emerson with their silly hats
Emerson and Stella playing on the floor
Stella and Emerson with their silly hats
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi my beautiful nieces you guys are getting so big i love you both
Aunt Bertrude
hey guys, I love seeing the girls smile. They're so funny when they get pumped like that. Boo creepy foot doctor! Hooorrrayyy Emerson and Stella!
Post a Comment